mardi 10 février 2015

Scarecrow

Artist : Gabriel Pereira

Software used: Zbrush


I wanted to do a cartoon model, so I talked to my great friend and concept artist Well Giardina if he could help me with a 2D concept. He delivered this amazing concept.
 
After thatI started to look at a lot of scarecrow references so I could improve the main idea and push it as far as possible when I created it in 3D. It is always important to look for good references, even if you have a concept to follow.
I started by doing a quick sketch in ZBrush, so I could study its main shapes and volumes. DynaMesh is a great feature in ZBrush. It is very easy to use it and it is great to work with. You only need to pay attention to the size of the tool you are working with to get the right resolution as you work on the sculpt, but all in all it is a fantastic tool.
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire