mardi 7 janvier 2014

Goddamn Right!

Artist : Riccardo Minervino

Software used: 3ds Max,Zbrush, Photoshop


Before I jumped into modeling, I needed to gather the right reference images. It might sound banal, but having good references is crucial for the quality of the final result. Fortunately, because the subject is a famous actor, it was easy to find high resolution photos of him.
Once I found the reference photos, I could start modeling a base mesh in ZBrush. I began with a DynaMesh sphere, and I created a very rough model to have the basic proportions in place 
To refine the proportions I used ZBrush 4R5's new See-Through mode, that allows me to open my reference images in the background, and then set the whole ZBrush interface to half-transparent, so I can easily position my model on top of the photo while I sculpt.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire