lundi 6 janvier 2014

Midday Massacre


Artist : Arseniy Korabley

Software used: 3ds Max, Photoshop


With every new work, you should aim to improve your skill. When I started to engage with CG, I just wanted to do one concept after another. But with the evolution of your skills, the old goals seem too simple. You should always keep this in mind and set different goals (each time more complex) to develop modeling techniques, sculpting, design and art skills. I hope those who read this article will find something new.

I have always focused on building a realistic environment, sci-fi scenery (steampunk, cyberpunk, etc). So this time the chosen purpose was as distant as possible from the usual activities. I decided to do the work composed entirely of stylized characters. Only the software remained the same – 3ds Max, V-Ray, ZBrush and Photoshop. The most-frequently used software was ZBrush.

The idea was that of a farmer shooting caterpillar mutants. To be in the right frame of mind during the creation of all your work is difficult, so I sketched this quite quickly.

More info.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire