lundi 6 janvier 2014

Morocco Topo

Artist : Jorge Montero Bruna

Software used: 3ds Max,Zbrush, Photoshop


In a purely technical sense, I wanted to make use of some of the new tools in ZBrush, like Transpose Master, UV Master and Polypaint. I am still a novice with this program and I think that creating models in 3D as a challenge and trying to solve the problems that arise is one of the best ways to learn.

Normally when I make a 3D model, I start by doing a very basic sketch on paper and then shape the parts in ZBrush, but in this case I did not yet know what result I wanted, so I started looking for references of moles instead. I looked at real moles, caricatures, 3D moles and also other 3D models by other artists that could serve as inspiration

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire